| +Follow || Dashboard |
About Entry Board Credit

Little Owner



Hello there. I'm Shazlin Janamin . Please be nice here. No copycathing. No spamming. No harsh word. If u dont like this blog, u can used CTRL+W :)
underline | bold | italic | strike
im taken and im happy
reasons why i love you! ♥
Sunday 29 April 2012 | 0 lover

<3 You and me together, we can make magic.
<3 Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
<3 Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
<3 You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
<3 I love you because you bring the best out of me.
<3 Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beatheart
<3 You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
<3 Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
<3 When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.
<3 Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.
<3 I love to hear your voice. 
<3 Your love is an effective anti-dote to despair. 
<3 You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
<3 I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.
<3 I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
<3 Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world.
<3 I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
<3 I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you. 
<3 And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;)
<--Older Post | Newer Post-->